Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Long Time .. Sorry

I know it's been a long time since I've updated the blog. Sorry. Things get so busy around here and I'm exhausted by the end of the day, and just want to crawl in bed!
First, thanks to my friend Laurie who got me a copy of Jesus, I am Resting!! Love it!
Had a good Thanksgiving with Matt's parents here to visit. Laney warmed up to them really well. Was giving hugs, making great eye contact. They were so pleased. Aidan played in the snow on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Since then, we have had more snow and all he wants to do is go outside and crash cars in the snow.
Laney has started to sign "more" and floored us when she did "more", then "cracker"!! I know one of her teachers at school has been working with her using sign language. She's having fewer meltdowns and seems to be comprehending more. We are excited.
Keep us in prayer as we are beginning to go through the school system evaluations and have our "case conference" on Dec. 16th which is where they will tell us what services they will offer Laney.
I'll also looking into free music therapy through one of the schools here.
Matt is done with school for this month. He's been trying to keep warm working outside. Please pray for his shoulder. It's really bothering him.
That's it for now. I'm so tired, I need to go to bed.
Thanks so much for the continued prayers. I'll try to be better and updating everyone!
Blessings!

No comments: