Laney got on the school bus and went to Whispering Meadows pre-school for the first time yesterday. How'd it go? Well, she was not happy at all as I walked her out to the bus and she cried, and cried, and cried. Thus, I cried, and cried, and cried. The bus driver and assistant were so sweet. They told me they were used to it and it happen all the time, and not to worry. I thought of her all morning. How was she doing in her new classroom? How much crying is she doing? After 3 hours the bus pulled up and I went to get her. She had a smile on her face and was happy! Praise God. In her communication notebook the teacher said she had a great day! Only a little crying during a transition period, but other than that she was very involved in the morning. Loved music time, which was no surprise.
Aidan handled Laney getting on a bus pretty well. I thought for sure he'd throw the bigger fit because little sister got to ride a bus before he did. He is going to be soooo ready for Kindergarten next year.
Cracking up!
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment